Sunday, December 26, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS

It's the 26th now and I guess I should've written something about Christmas at least a day ago. I've never really been much of a holiday person. I celebrate them now for my children so they can have what I didn't as I child. And I don't mean toys and money and things. I mean a Christmas without their parents beat up or in jail. I want them to know and believe that holiday after holiday I'll be there for them. That I can be counted on. Other than that, I really don't want anything for Christmas, any Christmas. I believe you should show love and cherish the people around you every day. Waiting for a special day to show you care is ridiculous. If you felt like I didn't care for you for 364 days, how can a gift from me on a day everyone gets a gift make you feel any different? It shouldn't. Merry Christmas!


No comments: